Wednesday, February 18, 2009

belated

Okay...it took me seriously soooo long to pick out an outfit for today. And then when I took the pictures I decided that I looked like a complete ninny. More than usual, that is. That is why there is no outfit post for today. Instead, here is a set I created with Valentine's Day in mind. Speaking of Valentine's...will you be mine?

valentine's day
valentine's day - by IndyIndy on Polyvore.com

Hopefully my fashion inspiration will be up to par tomorrow when I have to get ready for work...

9 comments:

Iole said...

Hi, I'me again Iole. Thanks for coming by.
I'm noy posting my outfit yet, because here in Ravello (south Italy) It's very cold and rainy at moment) and I'm really not in the mood for dressing up.
I'm waiting for spring to come.
Hope to see you again
Lot'sof love Iole

Nita-Karoliina said...

thats romantic looking outfit!

tanya said...

I adore that red jacket--so pretty and feminine. Plus it has a bow--who doesn't love bows?? :-)

we wear things said...

that red coat.. LOVE

Bella said...

Oh, I love the color palette of your polyvore set.
The red coat is just perfect!

xxx

ariel romano said...

hi indy, thanks so much for your comment!
(:
have a great thursday.

ari

Connie Hsiu said...

i looks like an amazing outfit!

Le blog de Letilor said...

ohh i love the red coat,is it From Dorothy perkins no??

Dana said...

What a lovely polyvore :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...