Tuesday, February 17, 2009

blithe and bonny

Did homework all day until I had to go to work. That is actually a lie. I did math for about twenty minutes before I decided I was bored and then watched Kenneth Branagh's Much Ado About Nothing - an amazing movie that makes me long for summer, Italy, and my love.

This is what I wore to work:
  • Hard Rock tee
  • straight leg jeans
  • cardy boots
My extra was my brown braided belt.

Abhorring the thought of going to uni tomorrow. There's supposed to be a winter storm warning tonight, though, so maybe my classes will be canceled...one can only hope. Well, I can only hope, I suppose.

6 comments:

jaleh said...

i'm sorry i havent stopped by in ages! hope you are good :) i love your outfit!

Hippiegirl said...

i love your boots!!! and that shirt is soo cool :)

Strawberry Fields said...

i always do that. start revising but watch tv instead. i love your t shirt!

i shall do the tag in toadys post. thanks honey! xxx

Iole said...

Just discovered your blog and stopped by to say hi.
Ho you could came to visit mine.
xo xo
Iole

C.B. said...

Love love love! =] I need a tee like that one... And a body like yours too haha

karl's sweet child said...

I miss reading your blog indy!hahahaha..
Believe it or not..i Never did my homework back when I was in school..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...