Tuesday, February 24, 2009

inspiration squared

Studied, slept, and then went to work. It's so different actually looking forward to going to work instead of dreading it. I don't have an outfit post of mine today, but I do have one.

I saw a beautiful girl with the most amazing outfit at work today and I'm so glad I had my camera with me so I could take her picture.


I absolutely love the combination of her coat, scarf, and hat. The hat has to be the best part of the outfit. She had wonderful shiny long hair that looked fantastic underneath such a great hat. I have to admit, I am a tad jealous - this girl has way more style than I'll ever have!

4 comments:

jenny (st. vinnies girl) said...

wow, i'm so flattered!
i've been looking at your blog, and i think you have scads of style yourself, dear! definitely an inspiration.

mermaid said...

she really knows the art of layering!

Dana said...

I love her coat!

Syana said...

that's a good idea! You should post more pics of customers in the vintage store. By the way, you know you have style dear ;) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...