Friday, February 27, 2009

pearly girly


Soooooo immensely glad that this week is through. Crummy exams, papers, blah blah blah. Here is what I wore to uni today;
  • cream sketch tee
  • cropped jacket with beaded accents
  • straight leg jeans
  • velvet french heels
I loooove this cute little jacket! I found it at work for $5, and I can tell that someone cropped it themselves and added the beading, too! Way to improve it, but sad that you would then donate it. But, good for me who got it for a song!

I hope you all are getting your weekends off to a great start!

7 comments:

Connie Hsiu said...

i want that blazer asap!!

Athena. said...

adore the jacket - it's gorgeous :)
what a great find!
xxx

Merily said...

I love this jacket!

Becky said...

thanks, it's good to be back :)

that jacket is amazing, I can't believe you got it for that cheap!

:)

karl's sweet child said...

Okay the blazer is gorgeous but i think your hair is waaaay too gorgeous!

Dooder City said...

I love the short green jacket.

berrytrifle said...

Beautiful find there :D
But I love the whole outfit.
Kudos.

-J

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...