Wednesday, February 4, 2009

p.s. i love you




Today is Bob's (my boyfriend) and my three year anniversary! It kind of sucks because he's in NY and I'm here, but he did send me flowers!

I asked Bob out after the winter dance at our school our sophomore year of high school, and he (obviously) said yes. We are still together, however, now in a long distance relationship. What can I say? He laughs when I'm mad. And that is why I love him. And, if you haven't heard...love is all you need.



To Bob:
I love you so much. Even when we fight, I could never imagine being with anyone else - ever. You bring out all that is good in me, even when you are so far away. I miss you more than anything and I can't wait until we can be together.
Love, Beck Beck


7 comments:

Beckacakes said...

awwww too cute! xxx

Fashion Gossips said...

Thanks to visiting my blog! I will visit urs often.. See u around!

Nathalia said...

he looks great haha! thank you so much for giving me blog love:) You know, I really like the way you can connect to other people from other countries through a blog.

C.B. said...

ooooh! So cute!! I know how it feels... even when im single and not caring about getting involve in a relationship at the moment, i know that when you're in love... everything changes! Is like... if you were living in other world. Only you and he <3 (i know.. im so cheesy hahaha)

Congrats sweetie!

karl's sweet child said...

bob is so cute..and he matched you perfectly!

The Man Who Knew Too Much said...

Awwww sooo sweet!

evita nuh said...

you two are super adorable :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...