Monday, February 23, 2009

slippers


I am sorry for the completely pointless and boring and uninspired posts (or lack thereof) lately, but that is what my life feels like right now. Here is what I wore to school today:
  • volleyball long sleeve tee
  • bell bottom jeans
My extras were:
  • charcoal scarf
  • woven belt
I actually wore my knockoff cardy Uggs today, and not my slippers as the pictures says. I am just sick of having those ugly boots in my pictures. They actually might have gone with this outfit today, though.

I am just starting to realize that you can really tell my mood from my outfits. Scary.

2 comments:

C.B. said...

hahaha everyone can tell our mood from the clothes we wear. so dont worry, we all have those no-inspiration days!!

anyway, I love your outfit from today! the scarf and the belt are gorgeous!!

Dooder City said...

cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...