Thursday, February 12, 2009

suspended

Spent pretty much the whole day writing my paper on what is natural law? A load of crap, that's what it is. And I'm not even done! Gaaaaaa! Then I went to work wearing this:
  • black turtleneck
  • my boyfriend's jeans
  • black and white slip on sneakers
My extras were:
  • peace sign suspenders
There's my new trench coat! Aren't those kick-ass suspenders?!

Tomorrow I have my first math exam - ewww. But hopefully everything will be smooth sailing...

I really love my new job! Even though it's constant putting away and organizing racks and racks of clothes because we're constantly getting new donations, it's great. The people I work with are fun and a bit crazy, so I fit in swimmingly. So far I've mostly been out on the sales floor putting away and organizing, but today I got to go to the back rooms and sort and price things. There are these huge bins of clothes that we have to sort. Things that are too faded, worn, stained or frayed we don't keep and put in the baler to make bales to sell. Then the clothes we do keep are sorted and then priced, hung, and put out on the floor. This is a constant process, as I mentioned before, so there is never a down moment.

1 comment:

Connie Hsiu said...

Tagged YOU in something, stop by my blog!
With love, Connie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...