Wednesday, February 11, 2009

trenched

After the tease of 60 degrees (f) yesterday, it's back to rainy and cold. Blah. So this is what I wore to classes today:
  • white turtleneck
  • straight leg jeans
  • plaid Converse
  • swing trench coat
My extras were:
  • wide belt
  • scarf
After uni I toddled myself off to my second day at work. Kind of remembered everything they taught me... But you have to see what I scored!




This classic olive trench from London Fog - $6.00



And...(drum roll please)... red Burberry trench - $11.00
Um, ohmygod!! (Sorry the pic is a bit bright...it will look better in an outfit post.)



Both fit beautifully. Love love love them. Can't wait for more rainy and gray weather.

5 comments:

Dooder City said...

Trenches are the best.

Nadine said...

I love the red trench. It'll suit you so well. And I love the scarf you're wearing in your hair.

Nita-Karoliina said...

thanks love xo

Syana said...

u're so pretty with the scarf on your head. god you're so lucky you got those trench coats for so cheap!!

xxx

TigerLillie said...

I love that head scarf!
the lines of this outfit are really flattering on you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...