Friday, February 13, 2009

valentine's eve

Got home from work today and what did I have to do? Shovel my driveway. That's right. It's snowing. It is so beautiful and perfect, but I want spring. This is what I wore to classes and work today:
  • black turtleneck
  • light blue jeans
  • vintage red blazer
  • gray logo Converse
My extras were my awesome purple-framed sunnies.



Don't you love this blazer? I love the navy edging and the wolves that are on the buttons.

Yay! I got tagged by the sweet Connie Hsiu of Meet Me Bye The Water to tell Six Things That Make Me Happy. Here we go...
  • I love the first snow of the year - it is one of my favorite days of the year. I like sitting by a window in warm comfy clothes and drinking hot chocolate.
  • It makes me happy when my kitty-cat, Stella, comes and curls up with me at night. Even though she wakes me up and steals the covers in the winter, I feel loved and then have my own little personal furnace.
  • I hardly ever get letters, except for on my birthday, and then they're only cards. However, every day I run excitedly out to the mailbox in hopes that I'll have something. I especially like getting love letters, they're so romantic and old fashioned. I have magazines subscriptions, too, and I also love the days that they come in the mail.
  • I love reading such a good book that I want to stay in bed all day and finish it. Those are rare and I love lazy days spent just reading hour after hour. Or the feeling you have when you're in the middle of a really good book but can't finish it because you have school, work, wherever, and all you can think about is coming home to finish it.
  • I especially like it when my boyfriend puts his hands on my neck when he kisses me. Those of you who know - you know.
  • It makes me happy when a song I know comes on the radio when I'm driving. I drum on the steering wheel and sing my heart out. People stare...that's the best part.

Here are the rules of tag:

1) link back to the person who tagged you.

2) post these rules on your blog.

3) share 6 things that put a smile on your face.

4) pass the tag along to 6 other fabulous blogs.

5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs


I will be tagging...

all of whom I love and also admire their awesome style!

Happy Friday the 13th all!

4 comments:

berrytrifle said...

Happy Valentine's for today!

Happy Friday the 13th for yesterday!

I'm officialy coming to steal your blazer. It's beautiful. Probably prettier than the snow you get to shovel, :D

x

Connie Hsiu said...

happy vday lovely! i enjoyed reading your 6 :)

Syana said...

thank you for tagging me again dear, you're so sweet!!

I'll post it on my blog as soon as I can.

By the way, love the cut of that blazer! xxx

Alegra said...

thank youuu and happy belated valentine's day :)
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...