- black turtleneck
- light blue jeans
- vintage red blazer
- gray logo Converse
Don't you love this blazer? I love the navy edging and the wolves that are on the buttons.
Yay! I got tagged by the sweet Connie Hsiu of Meet Me Bye The Water to tell Six Things That Make Me Happy. Here we go...
- I love the first snow of the year - it is one of my favorite days of the year. I like sitting by a window in warm comfy clothes and drinking hot chocolate.
- It makes me happy when my kitty-cat, Stella, comes and curls up with me at night. Even though she wakes me up and steals the covers in the winter, I feel loved and then have my own little personal furnace.
- I hardly ever get letters, except for on my birthday, and then they're only cards. However, every day I run excitedly out to the mailbox in hopes that I'll have something. I especially like getting love letters, they're so romantic and old fashioned. I have magazines subscriptions, too, and I also love the days that they come in the mail.
- I love reading such a good book that I want to stay in bed all day and finish it. Those are rare and I love lazy days spent just reading hour after hour. Or the feeling you have when you're in the middle of a really good book but can't finish it because you have school, work, wherever, and all you can think about is coming home to finish it.
- I especially like it when my boyfriend puts his hands on my neck when he kisses me. Those of you who know - you know.
- It makes me happy when a song I know comes on the radio when I'm driving. I drum on the steering wheel and sing my heart out. People stare...that's the best part.
Here are the rules of tag:
1) link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share 6 things that put a smile on your face.
4) pass the tag along to 6 other fabulous blogs.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
I will be tagging...
- C.B. of My Gorgeous Finds
- Strawberry Fields of Berry Picking
- Berry Trifle from The Style Bandit
- Alegra of Dollface Is Candysweet
- Syana of Eurasian Persuasion
- Calla of Lemon Drops and Tea
Happy Friday the 13th all!