Saturday, June 13, 2009

blazin'


This is what I wore to work today! Apparently this morning when I took pictures I was very excited for work - practically jumping up and down (as you can see in that photo)... I don't know why.

The white tank that I'm wearing really is cool because it has sequins all over it, but you can't see it in the picture...sad.

I am becoming addicted to big purses! They're so convinient - they hold everything! You could really live out of one for about three years if you had to. This one I just recently added to my collection, perfect for summery-ness when a cute little purse just won't work.

Tonight I'm going to a drive-in movie theater with my boyfriend! I'm so excited! We're seeing Up and something else that I can't remember at the moment. I hope everyone is having a splendiferous weekend!

5 comments:

Hippiegirl said...

the first picture is so cool :)

Who are you Weesha? said...

loving the first pic :) That blazer is freakin awesome too!! I've always been a fan of big bags but I'm trying out small purses now just for the sake of clubbing and parties. It's annoying cuz I can't fit everything in!

Nadine said...

The color of your blazer is adorable :).

elena-lu said...

wow its awesome how puttin that blazer on really changes the look here! its great!

Terence Sambo said...

love ur shorts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...