Thursday, June 11, 2009

devil in a red dress...



There's something about red dresses that's so sexy and come-hither while at the same time so Little Red Riding Hood, too!

This is what I wore today (day off! woot!) to hang out with my boyfriend. We went to down to Milwaukee to a warehouse that had retail fixtures (mannequins, clothes racks, displays, and the like) to browse prices, and then we went down to the lake (Lake Michigan) and played frisbee.


Anyhoo, I am wearing this dress over a sheer blouse, and I quite like the result. I might start to layer like this more often. Also, this dress has a perfect bottom to it so when you spin around, it poofs out (for lack of a better term this late at night) just amazingly.


At the end of the day, we watched Gone With The Wind - a most amazing movie. If you want to see some killer outfits, watch it! All outfits make me drool, especially Vivien Leigh's.



9 comments:

Maggi said...

I love your dress! So cute!

Who are you Weesha? said...

The first picture is so cute!

Such a beautiful red dress & I love the bag as well- looking lovely as usual :)

Gone with the Wind is definetly a fave of mine toooo

elena-lu said...

great layering there! you look way cute in the twirly ones! heehee

Gingeyginge said...

Something about a red dress that makes you feel powerful

Breeahna said...

I love the top pic, so so cute!

A red lipstick said...

Cute dress. And I love 'Gone With the Wind'!

Rebecca said...

Very cute outfit! :) Thank you for visiting my blog!

The Seeker said...

What a cute dress and you layered it so well.
You've such pretty looks also in other entries.

Thank you so much for visited my blog and left such nice comment.

Keep in touch if you feel like it.

xoxo

Terence Sambo said...

wow, wat a lovely dress and beautiful display of emotion there...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...