Wednesday, June 10, 2009

floral-ness

Yay! I kind of had a day off today...I was supposed to but then I ended up going in at 5 to work for someone so they could go and party (last day of school for seniors), so yeah. This was my outfit...

I think this blazer is really cool, but I couldn't help feeling that the print was kind of overwhelming once I had it on, especially with the padded shoulders and all...what do you think?

And this is a briefcase-purse-thing. It is big and square, but has a long strap. It is pretty, so I used it for a purse today.

Hugs and kisses to all!

7 comments:

Hippiegirl said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that blazer :) :) it looks soooo good!!!

Who are you Weesha? said...

I LOVE the briefcase purse and blazer, they're super pretty- cool idea abt the belt on the outside too. Loving this outfit very much Indy!

Nadine said...

I love your bag and the nice blazer :)... so pretty.

karl's sweet child said...

i want that floral blazeeeeerr.. i waaaaant itttt! aaargh!

C.B. said...

I love your blazer! Even if you think is overwhelming, I think is PERFECT! So stylish and soo NOW!
I love your flats too :)

Irène said...

Amazing!

Terence Sambo said...

Chic :o]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...