Tuesday, June 30, 2009

if you're happy and you know it...

Anyways...got back from a long day in Chicago, but, we did manage to do what we went down there for and picked up my friend, Melissa. She's lovely, and it's been great talking to her so far (she's got such a great accent...I'm jealous).







This is what I wore today! It's been a lot cooler than it was last week...I even wore jeans today! These are marvelous vintage shoes...but I do realize now that I've quite a nasty blister on the bottom of my foot...

5 comments:

Hippiegirl said...

...clap your hands ;)

lovely outfit, love your bag!

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

thank you for you comment!
Your outfit looks so comfy! and like your earings, I have similar ones, maybe a little bit smaller though :)

Who are you Weesha? said...

Indy, that necklace is fantastic! Where's it from? You make me hate that we don't have thrift stores here :/

Nadine said...

I totally adore your vest - it's so cute and looks lovely with jeans.

Terence Sambo said...

love ur post title :o]....nice outfit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...