Thursday, June 4, 2009

really?

Well, I had a horrible day at work. I hate it when people do not think outside the box and are critical of those who do because they are just jealous. Ahhh!!! I was so mad I wanted to scream and just leave, but it was sooo hard to get this job that I'm scared I won't be able to find another soon.

Anyhoo, this is what I donned before going out...

This is another groovy headband from Forever 21 and the rest (save the jeans) are all things that have been thrifted.

I really like these '80's retro shoes...they are kind of a murky gray color with a wicked cool diagonal zipper detailing that goes across the toe...very cool and unique!

And so...thank you all for being wonderful, creative, outside-the-box thinking, and just generally awesome - you've got it.

6 comments:

MissRedLips said...

aww, sorry to hear your day was like that. keep voicing your opinions and stay true to yourself...you'll encourage others to do the same and then "they" will start listening to your opinions more.

i really love your outfit-especially the headband!

Who are you Weesha? said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day, it's sad that people get security from following the crowd. Tomorrow is another day :)

You look so cute & chic btw, love the outfit!

elena-lu said...

wow wow great pair of fitting jeans! and what a great purse that you thrifted! you look perfect (oh and too bad about work! hope it doesnt get worse! maybe people will be more open in future eh?)

Nadine said...

The vest looks great with the belt :).

Etta Buerkle said...

No problem!
I really enjoy looking at all of your cool outfits.

I'm so glad you can relate to my poems! That is my ultimate goal... I really enjoy when people have their own take on something I create.

I love the shoes again, and the belt is amazing. You have great style.

-Etta

Terence Sambo said...

Sweet outfit!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...