Tuesday, June 9, 2009

referee

So today I went to look at some vacant buildings I may rent, but none of them looked right. I have another appointment tomorrow for a different one, and I think this one is going to be a lot better!

The first outfit is what I wore to my appointments, and the second is how I changed it for work!

I would like this Ralph Lauren shirt even if if was not Ralph Lauren. It is easy to go from dressy to casual and way comfortable (I am all about the comfort!).

I am really loving canvas shoes, like these hot purple ones, right now...

Also, I thought this purse looked kind of cool at work, what with the long strap and all, so I bought it. This morning I was looking inside at the tag and apparently it's made of eel silk. I've never heard of eel silk, but it's soft.

10 comments:

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

Hello, I just found your blog... Very nice. =)

I like those high waisted pants!

C.Elizabeth

Irène said...

Nice combination! xoxo♥

C.B. said...

thankks so much!
I love how you are dressing recently! The first outfit is just gorgeous! :)
I'm trying to find a job... and later a flat with some of my friends for the summer!!
Good luck on the next one!

yiqin; said...

I love such small purses! Great outfit too! Purple shoes are love.

Hippiegirl said...

i absolutely love these black pants! you look gorgeous :)

elena-lu said...

great transition!! dude you are so stylish! you know it??!! yeah you totally rock! haha ok i sound like starstuck fan well ok maybe i am :)

janettaylor said...

The first pants are good!

Thanks Ur lovely comment, Honey. Check this out my blog, if U have a mood.

Great blog, too

XoXo

Nadine said...

Both looks are just great :).

Terence Sambo said...

love d way u repurposed the shirt, cool :oD

sid and violet said...

very cool shirt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...