Sunday, June 21, 2009

romantic

Tonight we went out to Chili's for Father's Day dinner and this is what I wore...maybe a little dressy for Chili's, in retrospect, but fun to put together.

I started off wearing just the black shirt (notice the lace cuffs - ooo...I love it!) and a scarf at the neck, but then after minutes of walking around like that I decided to put the tank on over the blouse and lose the scarf.

Then I picked out the leopard print clutch to add a bit of rocker-ish charm.

By the way, hi Woodses, if you're browsing...

And also, my dad doesn't see this blog, but happy Father's Day dad! I love you!

7 comments:

Who are you Weesha? said...

have you noticed we tend to publish our posts at the same time? kind strange but cool :) u look fabulous as usual, super hot- especially those shoes!

jayne said...

what a fun outfit, great shoes, the clutch is a great element, the skirt fits you so well. you look great, i've decided there's no such thing as overdressed unless you're in a ballgown ;) as long as you love what you're wearing and dress for yourself then you cannot be overdressed :)

elena-lu said...

oh i love that clutch! rarr!
hope you guys had a lovely day of it, took my dad to lunch :)

Terence Sambo said...

love ur clutch and shoes...

K@terina B. said...

your haircut is so brave, combined with the sophisticated outfit, you look like a poshy french secretary, ME LIKEY!!!

HK said...

I love how well you rock the short hair!

Nadine said...

The ruffled blouse/top is just great :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...