Saturday, June 6, 2009

shimmery

I'm going out with my boyfriend to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past tonight, and this is what I'm wearing...

So, more about what I had mentioned in the last post...I'm thinking of opening up my own thrift store. The only thing is - I'm dirt poor so I will have to take out a loan from the bank to be able to start things off. This is kind of a scary and daunting aspect of things because I am only 19, am still attending college, and need a steady flow of income to fund my education. But I really want to do it.

I checked out some books from the library and also went looking at places that are for rent. There was one place that's about $750 a month, but the placement of it isn't that good. Then there are others that are in better places but cost more in rent, so here's the question: will I make enough in the better spot to cover the extra cost?

I am very nervous but also excited at this prospect. I was also thinking about names for the shop and thought about naming it The Fabulosity Factor, like the title of this blog. Thoughts? Other ideas? Words of wisdom? Please, share!

7 comments:

Terence Sambo said...

nice outfit, love the way ur jeans drops onto ur shoes.

karl's sweet child said...

the bag is super cute :)

MissRedLips said...

love the fade in the jeans, and really love this purse...would like to see it more close up for details!

regarding opening the thrift shop-it sounds like a great idea. but i do suggest waiting until your done with college due to the time and money needed to make it successful and operating smoothly. while you're still in school figure out all the details needed to actually make it happen. that's my honest advice to you.

good luck whatever you decide to do!!

p.s.- i do like the name a lot!!!

Who are you Weesha? said...

Love your outfit as usual :)
I'm so excited for you! I wish I had some advice or wisdom for you, but really all I can do is wish you best of luck!

Hippiegirl said...

i like it and your bag is so awesome!

Nadine said...

I really like the shiny shirt. Great match for the pants :).

elena-lu said...

i think you should wait till after school BUT you can sell items on etsy and have an online store! then you wouldnt have to pay rent or other bills and still make a profit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...