Sunday, July 12, 2009

all dressed up and nowhere to go...


The two of us had a mini picture-taking spree which persuaded us to put on cute dresses and pose. Here are the results...

This is what we wore out to lunch...

This is an amazing full length red sequin gown that I found whilst sorting donated clothes at work.It's one of those items of clothing that you know you will probably never wear...but wouldn't you hate to see another person walk out with it? Yes? Yes. And plus it was a mere $3...hehehe.

This blue dress that Melissa is wearing is a beautiful blue brocade with netting underneath it so it will puff out so beautifully.

Also, Melissa has decided to start a fashion blog of her own after seeing how inspiring and just all around awesome they are, so I'm sure she would love you to visit...

http://melsas-blog.blogspot.com













8 comments:

funny and other said...

Hey Indy, first of all, thanks for visiting my blog, funny and other, and thanks also for the compliment. I love your blog, you guys rock! Would you consider exchanging links?
If keen, please let me know and I will link you.
Thanks again.\
Colin

sexy legs and body said...

Hi, this is me again, the other me, just looking at your pics really impressed me, you guys are doing a fabulous job! Really love the idea of modeling your own clothes. If you are keen, I would also love to exchange links to my other blog about fashion. Dont know if you have visited it yet, but if not, please do. You can let me know and I will link you. Also feel free to copy my badge if you want to
Thanks,
Colin.

Who are you Weesha? said...

the dresses, the shoes- I love it all!! you guys look beautiful!

Terence Sambo said...

lovely fotos,cool she's starting her own blog, i'm sure u lured her into it :o]

Nadine said...

You look lovely in the cream colored dress. Like an Aegyptian princess!

jayne said...

these are really hot dresses, you kind of just have to buy the red sequin dress because you'll regret it if you leave something that unique

Ancarol said...

This`s gorgeous day of you ! i prefer the blue dress.

Bambola said...

I absolutely LOVE that cream/gold dress you're wearing. It's simply amazing! I'm so jealous - I could never pull off that colour the way you do =) <3

Also - Colin Firth as Mr Darcy!? YUM

I find his character in Bridget Jones' Diary is much the same too =) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...