Friday, July 31, 2009

blueberry festival

Today is our last day in Michigan...sad! We went to the Imlay City Blueberry Festival and walked around and then my sweet boyfriend took me shopping at Goodwill...hehheh. Here are my finds...

vintage purse...$1.99

vintage silk sequin blouse...$1.64

white linen blazer...$3.99

vintage lace blouse...$3.29

brand new Sigerson Morrison (for Target) flats...$3.99


There you have it....my finds. They are going to be great for the fall season!

I'll be back to normal outfit posts when I get back to good ol' Wisconsin. Thanks everyone for the amazing comments! Love you all.

7 comments:

Etta Buerkle said...

Indy love!
You found some really awesome things! I really love that purse. Red is my fave!

-Loretta
<3

jayne said...

I love the white blazer & I have the flats, they're so fun

Fashion and more said...

you found some great pieces,
and those shoes, love them.

Sabletooth tiger said...

waitaminutewaitaminutewaitaminute
... Sigerson Morrison is at Target now??? For $4?? Agh why do I live in a city dominated by KMarts!

Terence Sambo said...

love ur linen blazer...so chic :o]

wardrobeexperience said...

nice finds!the white blazer looks amazing!

Lydia said...

I really really love that white lace blouse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...