Sunday, July 26, 2009

flea market madness

Traipsed down to the Armada Flea Market and found some treasures. Here they are...

vintage sequin heels...$3

most amazing books ever...$1 each

vintage china bracelet..$1

1915 dime, 1893 penny, 1920's pennies, and nickel pennies...$6 for all

vintage purple owl necklace...$8

Betsy Ross/George Washington portrait necklace...$10

I'm having a superb time on my vacation...jumping on a trampoline...playing pool (poorly, I might add)...napping...eating (a lot)...chilling. It's fun and relaxing...perfect.

11 comments:

jayne said...

the protrait necklace is really unique

I'm a sucker for the owl necklace since I collect them

and those are some fabulous statement shoes

Who are you Weesha? said...

n now im jealous we don't have flea markets here :( i love everything here!!

Jenny Brew said...

Your style is so fun and daring! It inspires me to try things I am usually to scared to! xoxoxo

Nadine said...

Such great finds - I'm in love with the owl necklace and the sequin heels.

Gisela said...

omg, those dimes and pennies, what stories they must tell! and those sequined shoes are the business! great finds!
xoxo!
-Gisela
www.heightsoffashion.typepad.com

Ancarol said...

All my collection : )

Fashion and more said...

That owl is so cute

Hippiegirl said...

i LOVE the last necklace♥

Karafina said...

love the sequined heels, and the betsey ross portrait necklace! great finds!

i just went to the flea market too! ill post pics soon...

wardrobeexperience said...

I love flea markets....
the sequin heels are incedibly funny! love them.

thanks for commenting, because I didn't knew your blog before... you have an amazing style!

xx

Melsa said...

Glad you had such a good time- I love the shoes! Just returned from my mini holiday-read all about it on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...