Friday, July 10, 2009

free fallin'

I've been having a week of fun...I'll try to tell you all in words and pictures...here we go.

On Monday, we had a blast shopping. H&M was having the most amazing sales ever! We bought these dresses, which we wore to dinner the next night. (Mine was $15 marked down from $50!)


Then, on Wednesday, we went to Honey Acres (a honey of a museum) wearing these outfits (it was a bit chilly, hence my pants and long sleeves).



Then, that night, we changed for bowling and pool...


On Thursday, we went to the Mt. Horeb Mustard Museum...


And after the Mustard Museum, we went to the Cave of the Mounds (check out our hot cave-walking shoes!)


Finally, today, we visited the Milwaukee Public Museum - yay! The Butterfly Garden was my favorite...






So...a week of cool outfits, fun, and spending loads of money...I'm exhausted, but having the time of my life!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked amazing on Wednesday morning...my favorite by far along with H&M dress!!!

Nadine said...

Sounds like you had an amazing weekend - and you looked great all the time.

Nadine said...

Oh and of course I mean week not weekend ;).

Hippiegirl said...

so much fun, obviously :)

i love that maxi-dress!!

Who are you Weesha? said...

me too- that dress is beautiful!

jayne said...

wow you look great in the dress, I couldn't pull of a maxi myself but if you can go for it as you did

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

It does sound like a fantastic day, indeed!

Looks like you found some bargains there... and I did the same. hehe

C.Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...