Thursday, July 23, 2009

gondolas...or something


My scarf is vintage Liz Claiborne, and the purse is also vintage (they were putting it in the "bad" purse box at work to be thrown away...ahh! Good thing I saved it!). These amazing blue gladiator heels are from Charlotte Russe (yay for awesome and cheap shoes!!!), and everything else is thrifted.


I don't know about you, but I feel as though I could be one of those people on the river in Italy using those big sticks to push people on boats...gondolas, or something...you know.


I am so excited...tomorrow I'm leaving to go on vacation with my boyfriend! We're going to visit his family in Michigan...on a sweet farm...yeah. I've never gone with my boyfriend before, so I'm muy excited! I brought my suitcases up to my room, but that is the extent of my packing so far (we're leaving at 4am tomorrow morning)...oops. Maybe I should get started with that. I will try to keep updated while away, but I may be distracted by the insane amount of relaxing I'll be doing...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...baby, I'm muy excited too and you looked super cute today.

TUTU said...

Thanks 4 Ur Comment :D

I really Love the heels.

super cute

Melsa said...

Hey, looking good! Omg, my school bag was Liz Claiborne, how weird! I got it from T K Maxx for about £25, quite expensive but it was worth it!

Have an amazing time on vacation, say hi to Bob for me

xxx

Ps, hope u've packed by now!

Who are you Weesha? said...

you look awesome! have a lovely vacation!

Terence Sambo said...

glad u saved dat purse too, love ur shoes

Nadine said...

What a cute combination. I love your skirt.

Cathy Voyage said...

What a great outfit!

Grace said...

Your blue shoes are brilliant with that outfit.

Love Grace.

Alise Victoria Eugenievna Careva said...

ooh la la!!!
ensemble scarf+shoes look so nice! colours just seem so unusual, yet perfect together!
x

Karafina said...

ahh, you look great! love the color combo you have going, and the electric blue heels are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...