- I love to read. I am a bookworm and I am not ashamed of it - books are always good accessories. I love every genre, especially historical fiction and mystery. I am currently reading Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, and Henry Lincoln (and also Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich...I am totally Stephanie Plum!).
- I read Postsecret every Sunday and sometimes make my boyfriend read them from his house at the same time I'm reading them.
- I don't shave my legs in the winter...shhhh don't tell.
- If I could go back to any period in time, it would be to the time of the American Revolution. I would probably dress in boys clothes (yeah breeches and tricorn hats) and join the militia.
- I love scary books and movies, but I can only read/watch them when someone else is home during the day. I get so scared that I can't even walk down my own hallway without freaking out!
- When I play Pacman for Gamecube with my brother, I always use the purple controller. I am, by the way, complete rubbish at every other game, especially racing games...no wonder they want me to play all the time - so they can win!
- I have a halfway written novel about a woman pirate.
- I love my small boobs, even though big ones are seen as "hotter" and even if it is hard to hold up a strapless dress.
- I cry like a baby every time the phantom smashes the mirrors at the end of The Phantom of the Opera.
- I have a mint julep mask on at the moment and look like a bit of a freak.
So there you have it...ten honest things about me...I never thought it would be that hard...
I am going to pass this awesome award on to
Now, the rules of this tag are
- You must link back to the person who tagged you
- You must, in turn, link to at least seven other bloggers who deserve this award
- You must leave a comment for these bloggers so they know they've been tagged
- And, of course, you must list 10 honest things about yourself
I hope you guys learned something new and visit the aforementioned blogs because they are also amazing!