Monday, July 13, 2009

a scrappy girl

I'd like to thank C. Elizabeth and Natalia for this lovely award...and now for the hard part...10 honest things about myself...


  1. I love to read. I am a bookworm and I am not ashamed of it - books are always good accessories. I love every genre, especially historical fiction and mystery. I am currently reading Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, and Henry Lincoln (and also Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich...I am totally Stephanie Plum!).
  2. I read Postsecret every Sunday and sometimes make my boyfriend read them from his house at the same time I'm reading them.
  3. I don't shave my legs in the winter...shhhh don't tell.
  4. If I could go back to any period in time, it would be to the time of the American Revolution. I would probably dress in boys clothes (yeah breeches and tricorn hats) and join the militia.
  5. I love scary books and movies, but I can only read/watch them when someone else is home during the day. I get so scared that I can't even walk down my own hallway without freaking out!
  6. When I play Pacman for Gamecube with my brother, I always use the purple controller. I am, by the way, complete rubbish at every other game, especially racing games...no wonder they want me to play all the time - so they can win!
  7. I have a halfway written novel about a woman pirate.
  8. I love my small boobs, even though big ones are seen as "hotter" and even if it is hard to hold up a strapless dress.
  9. I cry like a baby every time the phantom smashes the mirrors at the end of The Phantom of the Opera.
  10. I have a mint julep mask on at the moment and look like a bit of a freak.

So there you have it...ten honest things about me...I never thought it would be that hard...
I am going to pass this awesome award on to

Syana of Eurasian Persuasion
Weesha of Weesha's World
Melsa of Diary of a Curvy Fashionista
Jayne of Plain Jayne
Jenny of Sidewalks are Runways
Nadine of Strawberry Kitten
Hippiegirl of Street Inspiration


Now, the rules of this tag are

  1. You must link back to the person who tagged you
  2. You must, in turn, link to at least seven other bloggers who deserve this award
  3. You must leave a comment for these bloggers so they know they've been tagged
  4. And, of course, you must list 10 honest things about yourself


I hope you guys learned something new and visit the aforementioned blogs because they are also amazing!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

I'm 100% with you on the first 4 things. I love books!

Hippiegirl said...

thanks for tagging me :) :)

jayne said...

fun tag, cannot eait to do it

i love books as well, nothing to be ashamed about ever!

sometime i don't shave in the winter either haha

Grace said...

Fantastic truths about yourself. I'm glad I'm not alone on divulging in scary films and then being too afraid to walk down the hallway by myself.

Love Grace.

PS thanks for finding my blog! I'm adding you to my blogroll, I hope you don't mind.

Love Grace.

Melsa said...

I'm working on it- haven't forgotten. I've just got to find 7 people 2 tag because I'm new to all this. Hope ur ok x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...