Wednesday, July 22, 2009

whether it rains or shines...


...it's just a state of mind...

We had the most wonderful stormy morning! I love the rain...love it love it love it!

I am wearing a pencil skirt that is two sizes too big - poo. I'm also wearing my lovely lovely wellies and carrying a great big bag I discovered at a rummage sale for $1.


I guess with the floral umbrella (bumbershoot!), floral scarf, and big bag, I was going for kind of a Mary Poppins-esque outfit...spoonful of sugar anyone?



All these pictures were taken with the self timer...kind of hard to do with limited space for setting the camera, but I loooove the results!

6 comments:

Who are you Weesha? said...

I love the pictures Indy, they have this story telling effect? Very cool, I'm loving the outfit as well- killer boots!

Nox said...

Great pictures!
Love the bag! :)

Grace said...

You could easily pass for a Parisian lady.

Love Grace.

jayne said...

yes definitely mary poppins esque, one of my favorite childhood books

i love rain, we need more of it this summer

calla said...

cute pictures, the rain is lovely.
I've started a new blog
the link is on my old blog,
make sure to check it out!
:)

Terence Sambo said...

love ur boots :o]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...