Wednesday, July 15, 2009

your heart starts beating like a big brass band...

Had a quite full and hectic day today...watched my bro play tennis, then went off to my dad's bookstore and bought books (yay!). I got this amazing smoothie book (bargain book...score!) and one about dreams (also a bargain book...yeah!) Then we were off to my grandma's for a small get together before Melissa has to leave on Thursday.

Here are our outfits...



I buttoned this vest the wrong way on purpose - I think it gives it a cool rocker-ish rebel-ish effect. Plus leopard print jeans plus HOT peeptoe booties.

Please excuse my early morning rambling...I'm off to bed!

8 comments:

Hippiegirl said...

wow, you look fantastic with these booties :)

Who are you Weesha? said...

Love her outfit- seriously adorable.
Indy you look freakin hot! very rockstar like and those shoes are amazing!!

Cathy Voyage said...

Great outfits...I love the blue shoes!

Nadine said...

I adore the blue shoes, too :).

jayne said...

wow the jeans are insane, but you pull them off. I love how you threw in the edgy shoes too

TigerLillie said...

I just die for those shoes.
so electric!

karl's sweet child said...

OMG the shoes are killer!! looove it!!

Alegra said...

i have to have those shoes! although i hardly ever wear heels, they are divine!
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...