Tuesday, December 1, 2009

kick your heels up - step in time!


I'm not going to lie...I want winter weather to come and snow and all that, but I'm loving this warm(er) sunny weather...I could venture out without a coat today. Soooo...this is what I wore to uni today...ooo, I found out I did really well on an exam that I kind of thought I failed...nice how that works sometimes!


I wore liquid eye liner today for the first time in public (except for when I was a cat on Halloween last year...). I must be special or something because I completely fail in all areas concerning liquid eye liner (probably the reason I've had it so long without using it). Do any of you have any tricks for mastering the art of L.E.L.?



I had some super boss jumping pictures, but sadly my skirt flew up too high for me to post them for the world to see. You can inquire with my neighbors if you would like details. This one's pretty good, and not too risque, either. I've gotten really good at timing...all it took was a year!

20 comments:

Gingeyginge said...

Love kilts, this ones colours lovely

Sher said...

Your skirt is beautiful and I always love your jumping shots!! I tend to mega fail at my jumping shots usually:P

I think the key to LEL is practice, practice, practice!! Haha, that's the best advice I can give you:P I start in the inner corner and apply short, continuous strokes. Hope that made sense:)

jayne said...

amazing skirt! yes, very festive indeed

Gingeyginge said...

Thank you for your lovely comment.x.

Bere Tarde o temprano said...

you look totally works!! I really love your skirt and your shoes :D

kiss

michelle_ said...

thx for the tag . will do it soon :D
loved ur tartan skirt very much !!

thanks for your comment at my blog :D
i loveddd this postt !
enter my scarf giveaway handmade by myself here

kimi said...

oh I forgot: Your jumping pics are always so cute!

kimi said...

the print of your skirt is amazing. It looks so chic with the black turtleneck and the necklace. The flats give this outfit a lovely casusal touch.

Patty Ann said...

i love thissssssssssss so preppy cute cute cute
xxx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Miri said...

I fail so badly at LEL, and yet I excelled at it when I do it on other people lol. Just use small strokes, it usually ends up looking the worst if you do one big line straight across (its also alot easier to correct!)

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Love your flats and that plaid skirt! I'm addicted to liquid eyeliner, but my hand does get spazzy sometimes and make things difficult. One smooth line, isn't really feasible, so I think doing it in small strokes work best. You can also try to anchor your hand against your cheek.

Alex Dom said...

cute shoes!

Pelikan said...

These shoes look so cozy but the outfit is still very elegant!!!

xoxo said...

The key to great jumping shots are shorts and a trampoline LOL. Love the skirt totally chic.

Liv said...

love the shoes :)

http://aalittlebitofeverythingg.blogspot.com

love, liv.
xxx

Nadine said...

Today I just love your hair - it looks awesome.

love, S said...

hey!! oh wow!! I love the outfit and ESPECIALLY YOUR SHOES!

I don't understand how to make L.E.L :( Sorry... Please post when you master the art because I'm pretty sure 1/2 a million of us would love to know!

Thanks for visiting my little blog!!

lancelonie said...

Gorgeous shots!!! :)

Terence Sambo said...

lovely colors, ur plimsolls ae awesome :o]

wardrobeexperience said...

this plaid skirt is amazing! beautiful shoots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...