Monday, December 7, 2009

take a strange and stronger course

We are getting more snow today and they are saying we may get up to 14 inches by Wednesday morning! Well, that's Wisconsin for ya. I already had to shovel the walks after taking these pictures today!


I opted for my bright purple vintage boots (which I learned are actually quite slippery on the bottom...I slipped a few times, but I don't think anyone saw...oopsydoops.) I also wore a snuggly faux fur scarf and my black coat I bought at H&M last winter.



Well...I must pull the boots and coat back on and skip off to work! It's my turn to bring dinner for my sweet coworkers so I hope they like big tacos!

13 comments:

Sophie said...

I love the purple boots! They really stand out against the snow. I'm so jealous you have snow already! We haven't got any here in Scotland yet. Anyway, I love this outfit! xo
teacups-and-saucers.blogspot.com

Jay said...

I <3 those boots!

Anonymous said...

You're adorable...I wish i could see you in real life

Luciana said...

so beatiful. i loves your boots. and the skirt is cute!!!!

michelle_ said...

i loveee the purple boots very much dear !

and u mentioned dat ure seeing a color trend in my xmas wishlist.. i actually just realized that most of the stuff i choose were purple and brown !

thanks for mentioning ! i thought that was a cool incident . haha

thanks for your comment at my blog :D
i loveddd this postt !

visit / follow / and comment me .
xoxo . Glisters & Blisters
SCARF GIVEAWAY STILL ON CLICK TO JOIN

KireiTsukino said...

loved this outfit, I like the skirt... and the top ^^

Diane said...

Nice boots! The purple looks great with the black outfit!
Nice blog and style you have.

kiss

dianefreedom.blogspot.com

Sher said...

Yay for snow!! And yay for purple boots! I love it when footwear is in an unexpected colour!

Your cheerfulness is so infectious in all the pictures, Indy:)

Style Bird said...

I love this look, love the skirt, love the photos. You are so pretty.

wardrobeexperience said...

awesome colour for snowy winter days. really love those purple boots.

Patty Ann said...

omggg so cute!!! how do you manage to look so cute in such cold weather!?!?!?! i can barely take pictures in the cold, i'm freazinggggggggggg i have a huge jacket on all day!
xxx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Who are you Weesha? said...

love the outfit- I'm such a fan of those boots!!

Sean Halsey said...

follow my blog, i will follow yours. i promise.
seanhalsey.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...