Tuesday, December 8, 2009

you know I never even knew her name...

The snow started early today! I was up and ready for an early band practice (I am covering a few parts for the high school Wind Symphony) and the snow was already floating down! I'm curious to see if we will, in fact, get the 12-15 inches that everyone is in such a tizzy about. We'll see tomorrow morning...


This is what I wore to uni and what I'm wearing to work later...I started with my vintage corduroy dress and added a turtleneck and leggings underneath. You can't tell in the pictures, but this faux fur scarf is actually dark brown...it's so soft! I scored these furry wedge boots at a thrift store for like $5, and they are perfect for trudging around campus in the snow and still looking chic.


Uh, in case you couldn't tell...this is me kicking up snow in a holly jolly whirlwind of snowy glee. Obviously. Not falling on my bum or engaging in a solo kick line...just making sure we understand each other.


15 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

faaaaabulous boots!

Sher said...

Whoa! The snow is piling up over there! You'll have such a white Christmas, how lovely:) One of my dreams is to experience a white Christmas!

Love those boots of yours, they look so comfy and warm!! Band practice sounds fun too:P

Carolina. said...

Hi. Beaultiful blog. Fabulous photos. I liked!!!
Hug,
marchenoir-mode.blogspot.com

Jen said...

this look is so perfect! i'm so jealous of your $5 thrifted boots and all the snow you're getting :)

michelle_ said...

love the boots and red vest much girl ! you look so happy in that height of snoww ! i wished i have snow here !

thanks for commenting at my postt..
visit / follow / and comment me .
hugs et kisses . GLISTERSandBLISTERS
enter my blog scarf giveaway

Imogen said...

I love your red dress. Its very nice and bright for cold weather. The boots are amazing too.

yiqin; said...

So jealous! I want to play with snow too! :D

vicen said...

Nice look.
Greetings

Keith said...

You look fantastic. You definitely got some snow. All we have here is lots and lots of rain.

Carolina. said...

Ow, thanks for coment in my blog.
I am not a model, but I love photos and fashion!!! rs
Hug,
marchenoir-mode.blogspot.com

Susi said...

Just perfect! The red dress looks so pretty!

Patty Ann said...

awesome boots!! i love that last picture of you!!!
xxx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Who are you Weesha? said...

you look so gorgeous indy! lovin the dress and those boots :)

Style Bird said...

I love your corduroy dress..your photos are awesome.

the ever dazzling said...

Let's be honest, I've never seen anyone rock the cord'dress quite like you. A congratulations is in order. Nice outfit decisions there.
:)
nice blog, also.
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...