Tuesday, May 25, 2010

dip into the river, push me in the water

I went down to the river today...the water was so incredibly warm (well...warm for Wisconsin in the spring) so after I took my outfit pictures I went for a little dip...


I'm wearing an ensemble that my boyfriend's mom gave to me. I never thought I'd actually wear the two pieces together, but I think it actually totally works! It was a nice light and floaty outfit for a hot and sunny day...



This beautifully crafted leaf necklace I bought at Claire's (on sale!) last season. I love how it throws gold and silver together and makes it work.


skirt and blouse ensemble - vintage
ring - Charlotte Russe
necklace - Claire's
earrings - vintage
clutch - vintage



Splish splash...

13 comments:

Sher said...

Oh, you looked so pretty in this vintage outfit! I agree, it totally works!

I really fancy a dip in the lake too, it's so hot here!!

xx

Vennica Patricia said...

wow!! suchh a lovely gift from ur bf's mom :). the vintage clothes is really great!!

xoxo
secret of life

Shop T.O. Live said...

Wow. This is such a fabulous outfit - it totally works together! I would have thought the pattern would be overwhelming but I think it's so pretty.

ShopTOLive.ca

Pixie Drive-In said...

This is such a perfect summer look! I've been looking for a breezy '70s ensem for this summer myself. Great photos!

Draft of Vintage said...

The two pieces together are beautiful! Looks like such a idyllic day!

Draft of Vintage said...

Oh haha I just saw your "leave a comment" message which is my about me on one of my pages- and was confused for a moment thinking that my computer had somehow quoted my other page (chalk it up to exhaustion at this point)... but then realized another person appreciates the brilliance that is Groucho Marx! (aka one of the funniest men who ever lived)

Becky said...

LOVE the color of the dress. You look so happy and cute!

STREETFSN said...

really, love your taste :D

I'm a fashion photographer.
come to see my archive.
you will love them :D

http://streetfsn.blospot.com

anne said...

what great style you have! i'm glad you found my blog...i'm your newest follower :D

Brea M. said...

You are GORGEOUS! and you look so cute! These pictures are mysterious, and so beautiful!

Miri said...

Love the outfit! It really works well together!

mystique-glamour

SabinePsynopsis said...

Lovely moody pictures. I know what you mean about the dress - It seems 'too much', but actually it looks great and the close-up shot shows the beautiful quality.

wardrobeexperience said...

this ensemble is pretty cute! love the pictures....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...