Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love you madly, madly Madame Librarian

When I was little, my mom wore big glasses with pale pink frames. I've never seen anyone else wear glasses like that, so you can imagine my surprise when I found these babies at a thrift store. I punched out the lenses (which was actually way harder that I thought it would be) and, voila. I've had them for almost a year and have never found a perfect outfit to pair them with. I think pale and pastel colors complement them beautifully.




dress - vinatage Sears
shoes - thrifted Findi
belt - secondhand (my brother's)
clutch - vintage
glasses - vintage
jewelry - vintage


I definitely need to introduce more pastels and muted colors into my wardrobe...my choices for a light springy outfit are extremely limited!

12 comments:

Miri said...

Very cute outfit! I think the glasses suit you, and I meant hat in a good way of course :P

mystique-glamour

Sassy said...

Very cute dress! Love the shoes! Perfect look!

Judith, said...

Aaaawh cute outfit!
x

Pixie Drive-In said...

Ohhh, I love your glasses and dress so much! That is such a cute look.

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

J.R. said...

I adore your shoes :D

Annie said...

This is such a gorgeous outfit, you look beautiful!

P.S your blog is radical, I have to follow! Haha

xxx
Annie
www.mesmericoutsider.blogspot.com

Becky said...

This dress is beautiful! It really suits you.

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

I. Love. This.

Niky Casadei said...

Love your fifty style ♥ ,
your bag and your eyeglasses..

Ally said...

I absolutely love this outfit! Everything about it is beyond amazing.

wardrobeexperience said...

this yellow striped dress is awesome! it looks amazing paired with those red heels.

Who are you Weesha? said...

I kind of didn't recognise you here- I love the hairstyle on you. It looks like you stepped off the set of Mad Men or something, love this look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...