Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm hot blooded, check it and see

You know you're in Wisconsin when one week it's sleeting outside and two weeks later it's in the 90's! Yeah, today it was 90 degrees (f). I managed to get a few outfit photos before completely dying of heat...

This was the first photo that I took when I was still wearing my linen jacket. Then, I thought why the hell am I wearing a jacket!? So, I took it off.


This sheer nude top is perfect for days like today...it almost feels like your not wearing anything at all. Of course, you have to have cute underpinnings and such, but you already knew that. This skirt matches a vest I have...the set was handed down to me by the Godmother...the ensemble was the first thing she bought with her first paycheck...way back in the '70's. Hells yeah.


top - thrifted H&M
skirt - vintage
jacket - thrifted the Limited
sandals - Glaze
purse - vintage
sunglasses - vintage
ring - Wet Seal
bracelet - vintage
earrings - vintage




I'm trying to come up with outfits that are springy, but also combat the major heat wave we seem to be having this week...we'll see if I can pull off another tomorrow...

20 comments:

Lily. said...

I love how carefree this looks.

Who are you Weesha? said...

I love the skirt- I've never seen anything like it before! lovin' the ring and the nail polish too- you look sensational Indy!

Jolly Good said...

Love your skirt and the fact that it has a bit of history behind it. I think it makes clothes more interesting if there's a story.

Great outfit for the hot weather. We've been having a bit of a heat wave in Scotland and I've found it hard to find suitable outfits in my wardrobe. I have way too much black.

-x-

www.jollygoodstudio.blogspot.com

Carys said...

Your outfit is so cool, great pictures!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Pixie Drive-In said...

Your skirt is incredible! I just love it. Perfect for summer. Lol, Wisconsin weather sounds like Idaho weather...

Krimly said...

lovely skirt! :)

xoxo
mycherrygum.com

Jen said...

i'm loving that nude top of yours! and how adorable are your light yellow nails? :)

tess said...

ugg MN is the same way. I'm kind of dying in the heat right now

Sassy said...

I love that hippie like outfit! Geat skirt!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

the fringe skirt looks great on you! i love it with the white top and simple sandals

Fashion is a Playground said...

Bag, nail, skirt, love it all ! ;)

Carlinha said...

amei a saia

Christy said...

Love the linen jacket. Even if it was too warm.

Great bird ring.

Christy from Dress Rehearsal

Michelle said...

gorgeous ring! haha crazy weather!

KIRAFASHION said...

such a beautiful ring :)))

Becky said...

Love this whole outfit.

Terence Sambo said...

i want d ring!!!!!!

michelle_ said...

omg ! you're wet seal bird is TDF !
thanks for your entry in my We Love Colors tights giveaway

xx GLISTERS & BLISTERS

anne said...

what an awesome skirt!

Brea M. said...

You beat me like, times 1000 on environmentally friendly points; all of your clothes are gorgeous, and so many of them are vintage or resale! I love that. Its like a science that I can't figure out, but you are a pro at it!
I think this is one of my favorite outfits, you look like an earthy hippie princess!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...