Wednesday, May 19, 2010

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

The moment I stepped outside this morning, I knew it was a good day for my hummingbird dress from eShakti. The pretty gray stripes paired with the light pink cardigan were the perfect combination for the sunny day.



dress - courtesy of eShakti
cardigan - thrifted Tara Ryan
shoes - H&M
headband - Charlotte Russe
sunglasses - Charlotte Russe
necklace - thrifted


Here are my little pink shoes again...it's been a while since I wore them, but today was a good day for it...they go with this cardi so sweetly.


I've been perusing eShakti's site lately (whilst absolutely not procrastinating writing my final paper...) and have found some gems that I can't get enough of...

This dress has the same embroidered hummingbirds as the one I'm wearing. The corset-like top is the same as well, but the skirt is long and flowy...a silhouette I've been craving for warm-weather days.

This gorgeous floral print dress just screams picnic...and little white canvas shoes.


This is my absolute favorite - the gold fish dress. Have you ever seen anything as great as an evening dress with fish? Plus, the cut and style of the dress is ever so chic.


There's so many possibilities for this dress on nights spent is beautiful Door County...fish fry, fish dress...Door Shakespeare, fish dress...Wilson's ice cream, fish dress...

14 comments:

Susi said...

You look super cute in those pictures. Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn :D This cardi is adorable.

tess said...

oo these are adorable dresses, so look so whimsical and summery

La Historiadora de Moda said...

You are so cute, Indy! I'm loving that floral cardi and your hummingbird dress!

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Love that picture of you sitting in the grass. You look right at home in that beautiful park.

Becky said...

the bodice on that dress is adorable. <3

Poppy said...

Hey your blog was featured with mine on The Clothes Horse and thought I'd mosey over and take a peek.
Your dress is absolutely gorgeous. The bird print is just the right size as well. I'm quite particular about my print sizes. Hahaha!
I've added your blog to my RSS feed, so I'll keep an eye out for future posts!
- Poppy @ http://bearsandbunting.blogspot.com/

Niky Casadei said...

Love those dress soooo much!
I'm following you ♥

rebecca said...

I love that dress, the stripes are so cute :)

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

lots of pretty patterns here and I love your bow. Patterns and bows make me happy.

sallyannie☆ said...

Pretty dresses, they're making me wish for summer again! Your pink shoes are too adorable.

Dylana Suarez said...

Totally gorgeous dress!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Julls said...

I've just found your blog and I love it! You have such a great style :)
And I was wondering mabye you would like to exhange links or follow eachother?

huuuuuuuuuugs :)

les m├ętamorphoses d'Alice said...

magnifique! je suis fan

ciploks said...

oh, i love that purse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...