Friday, May 28, 2010

luck never gives; it always lends

I'm having the worst time taking my outfit pictures the past two days! Of almost forty pictures, this is the only one good enough to post! Oh well...just gonna have to wear this outfit again some time, I guess.


dress - thrifted
blouse - thrifted
hat - vintage Dudleigh
knee highs - Walgreens
shoes - thrifted Charlotte Russe
earrings - vintage

And since this a post lacking in almost everything, I'd thought I'd take you on a journey down memory lane...Actually I was looking through my pictures to find one to send to The Clothes Horse for Flashback Friday last week when I found a bunch of cute ones, so here's a start...


I still have that little tail thing around here somewhere...

9 comments:

LuAnne said...

aww that's too bad about the pictures, you look absolutely lovely though! I love the skirt <3

haha I love the lil' tail- you look adorable!!

Carys said...

Beautiful photo, love the polaroid!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Sher said...

Aww, aren't you a lil cutie!! And I love love love that polaroid pic of yours!! Can't believe that's the only one good enough to post!

xx

tess said...

nice tial ;)

wardrobeexperience said...

awesome outfit - cute picture... wear it again.

do you always wear an outfit only once?!
i think fahionbloggers often feel like they have to wear every single post something totally new (new items, new pairing, new ...). but - a gorgeous outfit shouldn't be worn only once. everytime you wear it, it will look slightly different anyway.

xoxo
wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Sofie Marie said...

Hello.
Thanks for the comment,and sorry its took me so long to reply.
Lovely outfit,plus you were a super adorable bunny!
I will be following ^.^
S
onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Love your red hat and that childhood pic is too cute! The tail seems so random!
P.S. I might one day do a tutorial on the bow belt, but it actually wasn't easy (which is why I haven't made another!). I constructed it entirely by hand and the belt has snap closures rather than the bow being the tie.

Shop T.O. Live said...

The baby picture of you is so precious. I love the expression on your face.

And the outfit looks gorgeous! Definitely wear it again soon, I really want to see it in more detail.

ShopTOLive.ca

Alyssa said...

This is really the cutest outfit shots I've seen in a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...