Monday, May 17, 2010

no more teacher's dirty looks

It was a wonderful evening for a picnic under the apple tree...so that's what we did! I found this awesome picnic basket at a thrift store for like $4 or something ridiculously cool like that...(I know you can't see it that well in these pictures, but I'm sure we'll use it again soon...)


I rarely wear this necklace, but I was inspired to after watching some of the first season of the show Bones. Dr. Brennan always wears some form of a gorgeous ethnic beaded statement necklace that sometimes look out of place, but despite that fact you still can't keep your eyes off them. Wow, and I was just searching images online to find a visual for you and I came up with a YouTube video of a collage of her necklaces. Kinda cool.




dress - thrifted Forever 21
vest - thrifted Express
purse - vintage
necklace - thrifted
bandana - unknown


I had my last two finals today! Hello summer!

12 comments:

Susi said...

The waistcoat is adorable! The whole outfit makes me happy in some way :D

Nefertiti said...

tres sympa comme tenue,j aime bcp ton gilet ;O)

Sher said...

This is such a pretty picnic outfit! And I love how you put up your hair! The picnic bag looks like such a great find too:)

xx

SabinePsynopsis said...

Lovely outfit and congratulations to ending your exams. Nice to know that summer has started.

akaCola said...

yea I am so glad shool is over too!...love your picnic basket and you got it for such a geat deal!!...I have been wanting to have a picnic with my bf for the longest...you look great in your pics btw...

Pixie Drive-In said...

I've never seen Bones before, but she does wear some pretty cool necklaces. Lovin' your's as well! Good luck on finals!

Becky said...

Cute cute cute! I love your bandanna. Very Rosie-esque :)

Judith, said...

I like picnic and I like your photo's!
x

tess said...

congrats on finishing the year!

Never watched bones either, but you look great, love the scarf!

Shop T.O. Live said...

A picnic sounds perfect. I do love that gorgeous basket you found (def hope to see more pictures of it.)

ShopTOLive.ca

Niky Casadei said...

Love the bandana (;

Louise said...

I love the show Bones and you're right, Brennan's necklaces are gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...