Tuesday, May 4, 2010

sometimes a river's just a river

It is a gorgeous day! I went to the river to take pictures and wanted to jump right in, but it's still a little cold for swimming! I was playing with my Gorillapod for the first time since I got it at Christmas, and my camera ended up in the water. Everything's ok, I think, except for a little moisture under the screen - it's now sitting in a bowl of rice per my boyfriend's instructions.


Had to go with my oversized denim shirt today. I wore it with my canvas shoes and weathered brown bag for a casual outdoorsy look.


dress - thrifted Forever 21
denim shirt - vintage Levi (my dad's!)
shoes - Faded Glory
hat - vintage
satchel - vintage
necklace - courtesy of Hidden Staircase


Look at this cute kitty cat necklace! Thank you Hidden Staircase!



Only one week left of classes and then hello summer!

19 comments:

Dhu said...

Oversized demin shirts are the best. Also that cat necklaces is beyond awesome.

liyana said...

i love ur denim shirt and shoes :)

Pixie Drive-In said...

How fun! I wish it were warm here so I could jump in a river!

Miri said...

Great photos! I miss spring =(

Mystique-Glamour

Susi said...

Hello summer!!! You look beautiful and happy! You rocked that outfit!!!

Shop T.O. Live said...

The river and weather looks fantastic ...perfect for a swim? I guess maybe just wading in, seems so refreshing.

And the kitty cat necklace is totally quirky and cute.

ShopTOLive.ca

Anonymous said...

You're so cute-a

les m├ętamorphoses d'Alice said...

les photos sont tres belles!

La p├ępite modeuse said...

Beautiful pictures ! Love your denim shirt !
Love your blog

inge luciana said...

wow. the river's view is amazing!! you wear a perfect outfit for this outdoor activity, cool..
love your photos anyway =)

Imogen said...

I love the way you styled the denim shirt, just perfectly I think. It looks like a beautiful place that you took these pictures. I like the shot of you in the water.

wardrobeexperience said...

I'm so jealous about this warm weather. i still have to wear tights and warming jackets.

the river looks so beautiful flowing in the sun ...


xoxo
wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

I love your accessories! You always pick out the perfect ones =)

Tayler said...

LOVE the oversized denim top!! this outfit is very well styled!

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Patricia S Boedidarmo said...

cant wait for summer too :D love your denim dress!

Juliet said...

WOW! hello summer! :)
thank you for your lovely comment in my blog.
I never been in your blog before and I just feel in love with your pictures and your amazing style!
Can I add you to my favorites?


xxx from spain darling!

Slanelle said...

so pretty !

Fashion is a Playground said...

Love it, you're great wearing jean!

mooki said...


These are lovely photos of you, you look so artistic and free !
You really picked out the perfect outfit for a day by the river.

xx
Mooki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...