Sunday, May 30, 2010

who more than self their country loved

On my latest adventure to the local antique store I happened upon this amazing patriotic dress...for only $10! I was so excited...but waited until this weekend to debut it because it's perfect for the holiday! After finding the dress, I went back for this red hat I'd seen earlier...I think they were made for each other.




dress - vintage R&K Originals
hat - vintage Dudleigh
shoes - Charlotte Russe
clutch - vintage
belt - vintage
sunglasses - vintage




Happy Memorial Day, everyone...thanks to all who have served their country in hopes that soon we will have no. more. war.

17 comments:

Jolly Good said...

Lovely outfit! You always find the most amazing hats!

www.jollygoodstudio.blogspot.com

Jen said...

oh my goodness, this dress is adorable and i love the little stars printed all over! :)
hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

tess said...

oo love the stars, if anyone has a perfectly patriotic outfit, it's you :)

Weesha said...

The dress is beautiful! You look absolutely beautiful- it's like you should be in a cafe in Paris, very very chic!

Sara Lynn said...

You look so great in this combination, I love it, perfect for the holiday :)

Sher said...

Oh wow, the dress is really pretty, especially with the star prints! And the hat! So adorable, I've never seen anything like it:)

xx

Ally said...

Oh my gosh, this is a wizard-win of an outfit! The dress! The hat! The shoes! I love it all.

Carys said...

Beautiful photos, I love your outfit!!! Lovely dress!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Niky Casadei said...

STUNNING dress and shoes ♥

Manja said...

You look amazing! I love that patriotic color combo and that dress is such a winner! :)

Amelia said...

you look so lovely! what a wonderful dress and also i am experiencing severe hat envy

love from amelia of la ville inconnue

wardrobeexperience said...

you look stunning in this dress... first i didn't knew what you mean about 'patriotic' but then i recogniced the stars on it. funny idea...

xoxo
wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Becky said...

:) Great dress!

Breanne at Bella Vita said...

That dress is an amazing find! You look incredible!

Visit Bella Vita and enter to win in a giveaway every day this week!

Mel said...

Wow I love this look! The hat and dress are so perfect!

Fashion is a Playground said...

Wonderful dress...

Helen said...

beautiful photos, i love your little hat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...