Friday, December 24, 2010

joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea...

As you probably already are aware of, I love ridiculous cutesy/tacky (and by "ridiculous cutesy/tacky I mean completely amazing!) things like this teddy bear sweatshirt. Even though it says, Let It Snow, I bought it last summer (for a steal around $2) and couldn't wait to wear it. Well, this past month it's almost been constantly on my back and I've yet to share it with you, so...ta-da!

DSC06963 - Copy

DSC06974 - Copy

sweatshirt - thrifted ; pants - H&M ; hat - Charlotte Russe ; necklace - thrifted
shoes - Famous Footwear ; scarf - thrifted ; gloves - H&M ; purse - thrifted

6 comments:

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

xxx Charlie
Last few hours to enter my Christmas Giveaway!ery cute! I would pair it with a black flared skirt :D

xxx Charlie
Last few hours to enter my Christmas Giveaway!

wardrobeexperience said...

merry chistmas!

this sweater is so fun! it looks great with this animal printed pants.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

The Perfect Stranger said...

You sweatshirt is juust so cuute and cheap i really like those kind of clothes Merry Christmas
http://hometown--glory.blogspot.com/

Saskia said...

Great christmas like sweater. Like the way you matched it with the cool leo leggings.

The Visionary Butterfly said...

I've got the same hat. The pants are awesome.

Brea Marie said...

Those pangs are incredible. I love your winter pics because you always looks so warm and happy! I love your cute//tacky/amazing sweatshirts! They always make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...