Monday, December 20, 2010

somebody waits for you...kiss her once for me

A couple days ago I fashioned this "crown" out of discounted winter floral stems. I love the frosty quality it adds to whatever it's paired with.

DSC06903 - Copy

DSC06916 - Copy

DSC06911 - Copy

To celebrate finishing the last of my final exams, I poured myself a delicious glass of sparkling cider. Happy winter break!

DSC06895 - Copy

dress - thrifted ; cardigan - Target ; vest - thrifted ; scarf - thrifted ; gloves - H&M
tights - Target ; shoes - Piper and Blue ; brooch - thrifted ; headband - my own design

3 comments:

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

you look so cute and happy! love these colours together, the outfit looks very fresh!

xxx Charlie
Enter my Christmas Giveaway!

Anna G said...

Oh, that winter crown is so sweet and perfect for the freezing weather. It reminds me of Narnia where you currently take pictures. They snow does not look nearly as pretty in my current location.

Brea Marie said...

oh my love love love!!!! This is so magical and beautiful! Just like the incredible snow we got this evening! LOVE. you are magnificant!


and yes, I did change my URL (Furreals this time! no more changes!)
runawayheartblog.blogspot.com
if you re-add it, my posts *should* return to your feed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...