Tuesday, March 15, 2011

one knit wonder

It smells like spring outside today. So much so that it prompted me to run down to my basement and carry up some of my spring clothes. I played dress-up for a while and then decided it wasn't quite the time to go out in any of those outfits. So, I decided I'd show off my latest knit creation.

DSC07421 - Copy

I want to wear this scarf every day for the rest of my life! The dimensions are perfect and the size of the stitches are nice and big. This only took me about a week to knit, and I used four skeins of yarn at $3 each, so that means that the whole thing only cost $12.

DSC07441 - Copy

DSC07446 - CopyDSC07439 - Copy (2)

DSC07429 - Copy

DSC07448 - Copy

DSC07445 - Copy

sweater - Target ; pants - H&M ; shoes - Famous Footwear ; scarf - DIY'd

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Great job on the scarf! Plus, the shoes are great. :)

renee said...

oh..the jeans looks soo snug!!..actually you look great in them:)

Kyle said...

beautiful!!!

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

That scarf is fabulous and those pants fit you perfectly- never give them up!

JMims said...

Those are some obscenely awesome outfits, and that scarf is just awesomely Doctor Whoish.

Kimi said...

I hear you when it comes to being over winter. Love the shoes! A fantastic season-transitional look.

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

What a fun, cozy scarf, it seems very versatile too. I wish I was patient enough for knitting.

I never knew H & M had such great jeans, I'm pretty much a skirt & dress girl now but you're inspiring me to try pants again!

Sher said...

There is something so satisfying in wearing something that you made, isn't it?

I wouldn't mind living in that cozy scarf forever:)

xx

Elisa said...

I love knitting as well, it's so relaxing and quite satisfying. I'm working on a white beanie now, but I'm a bit worried that it's gonna be finished when London winter is over..oh well!

Your pictures are lovely and thanks for your comment on our blog :)

E

Evelina said...

Love the outfit! The shoes and scarf are adorable. :) Wow, it only took you a week to knit the scarf? That's amazing. xD (It took me like 3 weeks to knit my shorter scarf, haha)

-Evelina
effervescentevelina.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...