Friday, March 4, 2011

you took the time to figure me out

A friend at work gave me a Goodwill gift card over the holidays and I used it to buy this amazing vintage dress. I uncovered it today whilst room-cleaning and decided to dress up. I would so wear this dress to prom...if there were such thing as prom for old people.

DSC07389 - Copy

This ring was a recent DIY project...if you could even call it a project - it was so easy! I found the bow and some ready-to-be-DIY'd-rings at a craft store, and then I just hot glued two of the rings on the back of the bow. Voila!

DSC07396 - Copy

DSC07401 - Copy

dress - vintage ; belt - thrifted ; tights - Hanes ;
shoes - vintage ; necklace - vintage ; sunglasses - Target ; ring - DIY'd

11 comments:

Brea Marie said...

I miss you miss snow princess! Love the ring- SO cute!

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

You look very classy, love that dress! The sunglasses look sexy! :)

xxx Charlie
Enter my Lipstick Giveaway!

Carys said...

Amazing dress, and you did a great job on that bow!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Saskia said...

I can understand you...I would wear such a goregous dress nearly every day! You're lucky one :-)

Claud said...

Good idea, prom for adults! I now wish we have an Internatinal Prom for Adults! Haha. :)

Imogen said...

Beautiful dress. How I wish there were proms for people our age too.

tess said...

you look like a Hitchcock heroine! wowza!

Alex said...

You look hot!!

Mélanie said...

J’adore ton blog et ta vision de la mode!
Si tu aimes le vintage je te conseille ce site : http://fripesketchup.wordpress.com/
Il y a de superbes pièces et la boutique est très belle ;-)
Bonne continuation!
Mélanie

buck said...

fantastico, brava!!!

Anonymous said...

be happy and love. kiss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...