Thursday, April 14, 2011

if it wasn't who it is

Along with the light pink tights from We Love Colors, I also received a gold pair. Whilst the pastels are great for spring, I can't wait to bust out the gold for fall. That being said, this video serves as a bit of a style "preview" for Fall 2011.

My boyfriend, Red, filmed this with me yesterday on the outskirts of our college campus. It was a different experience actually being filmed by someone instead of just doing all the work myself. And even though he prefers to mostly stay behind the camera, I was able to snag a few shots of him - they're at the very end.



tunic - thrifted ; vest - vintage ; hat, clogs - Charlotte Russe ; tights - courtesy of We Love Colors

I am very pleased with the quality and durability of the We Love Colors tights that I received (Nylon/Lycra Microfiber tights). They're very thick, soft, and they don't snag easily, which is a major plus for me (I always manage to snag my tights on the heels of my shoes). They are what you should look into if you are interested in legit opaque tights.

The colors of the actual tights do differ a bit from the color chart shown on the site (the light pink tights are less pastel and more of a bright light pink) and the colors are bright!

Overall, working with We Love Colors is a great experience. The people are friendly, the products arrive quickly and are of high quality. I would definitely recommend them to people looking for highly durable and opaque tights (they would be great for theatrical productions that require colorful costumes).

5 comments:

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

Those tights are amazing! For a second, I thought they were yellow jeans! XD

Sher said...

what a lovely video! your bf did such a great job...and I love those yellow tights:)

xx

Imogen said...

Love these fun and sweet videos you make.

Opposite lipstick said...

love ur blog!



http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

Sara said...

I don't believe how much your blog have changed!! Probably you won't remember me, but I used to follow you, I guess almost from the beginning and now that I've returned to the blogsphere I wanted to check your blog out, and I'm glad you're still here!

Btw, I love the dress and the tights and the video.

GREAT BLOG :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...