Saturday, April 2, 2011

let me hang my hat and stay awhile

Here is the 2011 debut of my boater hat - I'm sure you will see it countless times more in the warmer months to come.

DSC07609 - Copy

The company We Love Colors was nice enough to send me a couple pairs of tights to review and here I am wearing their Nylon/Lycra Microfiber tights in "Light Pink." A proper review (which will include a video) is on the way.

DSC07622 - Copy

DSC07587DSC07578

Photo credits go to my boyfriend. Putting up with my attitude credits also go to him.

DSC07601 - Copy

dress, hat, jewelry - vintage ; sweater - thrifted ; boots - H&M ; tights - courtesy of We Love Colors

9 comments:

Jennyboo said...

I absolutely love your boater hat! I have been hunting far and wide for a hat similar to yours but I haven't had any luck. It is pretty much the perfect hat for the Spring. I need to keep hunting. You look lovely with yours shades of pink and cream. Beautiful! xoxo

Carys said...

I love the boater, so excited to see its return!! Great pictures too.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Ana said...

Ohh cute hat.
And the pictures look lovely.

-Ana

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Yay for vintage boater hats, it hasn't been warm enough here to break mine out yet. Love your pink striped dress too!

Rebecca said...

the pastle pink and yellows are really pretty!
j'adore vintage :)

http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

chelsea said...

I really like your outfit. It feels very Daisy Buchanan.

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

You look so feminine and sweet! I especially love the floral detail on your hat :)

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Love this outfit! Great hat!

Anonymous said...

Gratitude is the heart's memory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...