Wednesday, October 12, 2011

he cries to the moon, "If only, if only."


I found this lovely brown velvet dress on the racks at a thrift store. I have a black one very similar, only with one slit at the back instead of one on each side. Anyways, I had to buy it even though it was in the middle of summer and any thought of wearing velvet and/or anything past the knee was gladly out of sight and out of mind.

Apparently today I was in a bit of mystical mood whilst throwing on this outfit (and a bit "But if you forget to come back for Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.").



dress - thrifted ; scarf, necklace - vintage ; hand piece - cultural festival ; shoes - H&M

13 comments:

Bria said...

i've been scouring thrifts for velvet dresses! thats such a great find, lucky girl! you love amazing as always!
<3

Jackie said...

Love this! You've got amazing style.

Hannah said...

I love that you quoted Holes! I've never actually read the book but I've watched the movie time after time. It's such a classic!

You channeled the mystic vibe so well. The head scarf takes this outfit up to a new level and really adds your personal touch.

Larissa said...

thank you for a comment*

I like your dress and accessories!
Like your style!

My 2 Pesos said...

Such a nice outfit. <3

Weesha said...

that is a beautiful dress Indy, and I love you rock the scarf so effortlessly. You look amazing as always!

xoxo said...

Nice maxi dress.
I like the shoes, I've been wanting to grab a brown pair of those.
Xoxo

Teresa said...

You have a lovely style!

yiqin; said...

<3 how you paired a maxi with boots :)

The Annachrist said...

holy shit this outfit is amazing. following on bloglovin!

vicen said...

New post in your honor I hope you like.
http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/10/fabulosity-factor-again.html
Greetings friend

Nefertiti said...

tu es superbe !

Teddi said...

gorgeous! the end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...