Tuesday, October 11, 2011

women seem wicked when you're unwanted

I am currently inspired by the stereotypical dark gothic looks for fall. I can't help it - it comes with the season! I have been pouring over old photos and outfit pictures in search of outfits I would like to recreate or improve upon for this new season. Here I'll share with you my favorite outfits from last year around this time.



dress, hat - vintage ; stockings - Target ; shoes - Famous Footwear ; belt, jewelry - thrifted


dress, bow, necklace - vintage ; shoes - Charlotte Russe


shirt - readadamnbook.com ; skirt - H&M ; hat - vintage ; shoes - Famous Footwear ; stockings - thrifted



dress, bow, earrings - vintage ; shoes - Famous Footwear ; tights - Worthington ; ring - Claire's

6 comments:

Mary Lou said...

amazing pics my dear!!! you look so gorgous in the first one, this maxidress is a dream, and then the last pic i love it, really you look so great, like a beautiful vampire, really inspiring!!
love and kiss,mary

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

I love the '90s goth inspiration for these outfits, the top dress is especially wonderful. I've been digging lace and velvet this season so am intrigued by all your fun outfit combinations.

Frocktasia said...

Wow, I love all these outfit pics!
I'm a bit of a closet goth myself & I especially love goth with a early 90s styling. Black lace, velvet & sheer chiffon...and a funky hat, you just can't go wrong!
Thanks for popping by my blog, I'm so glad you did cause I adore yours & it's now faved!
Take care,
Jennie
xXx

Meredith, Loverly Geek said...

Those shoes! The hat! I love it all!

You look more like a poet than goth ... so lovely.

Bria said...

i am totally obsessed with the dress in the top photo...*OBSESSED*
it is totally magical. i love all of these looks though, and i remember them well! i really like that gothic-inspired mystical look on you.

Teddi said...

holy beautiful black lace tights batman. magnificent photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...