Saturday, November 12, 2011

you got to me, baby



I came across this lovely blush colored dress yesterday while my boyfriend and I were thrifting. I'm excited to add such a pretty colored item to my wardrobe. Looking over the outfit, I wish I had one picture without the cardigan - the sleeves of the dress are the draped so beautifully - almost akin to a dancer's costume. I supposed even though it wasn't snowing, it was still cool enough that the thought of bare arms was too much.





dress, cardigan - thrifted ; hat - Target ; shoes - H&M ; purse - vintage Coach ; jewelry - vintage

8 comments:

Anna G said...

I love the shoes. I love the different shades of red.

wardrobeexperience said...

cute outfit. like the mix of colours and it seems to be quite comfy.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Teddi said...

what a boyfriend to go thrift shopping with you! i envy your hat collection. it makes mine look pathetic.

Nefertiti said...

stylee comme d habitude ;)

ftashion said...

This is cute! Love how u mix the different shades of pink/red.

Fang Ting
ftashion

emily.mcintyre said...

I love it! The tights and dress are an unusual, yet effective combinations. And the hat and cardigan top it off delightfully.

Have a great day!

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

How cute is this?! love the pink and red mixed together :)

Sara said...

I love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good, that dress is really beautiful, the color, the length, the shape are all perfect. You are so beautiful; also those shoes are pretty awesome! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...