Thursday, May 17, 2012

one foot in front of the other


 I'm finally moved up to my new little space in Door County!  This is my first attempt at outfit pictures since getting here...and as soon as I dragged the tripod out of my car the weather seemed to change from sunny to gray and windy...I would have attempted more photos, but my tripod kept wanting to blow over!

My sweet boyfriend bought me these sunglasses.  I knew the moment I saw them that they had to be paired with this hat.  I loooove the result.  The shape of these frames really makes the look unique.


dress, belt, backpack - thrifted ; sweater, hat, shoes - H&M ; sunglasses - gifted

9 comments:

Mary Lou said...

oh yes your sunnies are really fabulous darling! and i want your backpack!!!
wish you a great weekend!
kiss,mary

Sam said...

You have got this chic and pretty vintage look down to a T. Wonderfully compiled outfit, the glasses look great on you!

Sara S ♥ said...

Cute outfit! Those sunglasses are so cool! I hope your move is going well!
~Sara
sarastrauss.blogspot.com

MissKate said...

I love your look. :)
Everything you put together is marvelous.

Kate
myvanillawardrobe.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

that backpack is SO cute

Molly Mers said...

you look so great!!

http://mollymers.blogspot.com

seacreatures said...

YOU NEED TO CALL ME ASAP. I NEED TO HEAR ALL ABOUT THIS! I CANT BELIRVE UR IN DOOR COUNTY!! IM SO JEALOUS AND EXCITED FOR YOU!!!...AHHH!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Brittany

seacreatures said...

i dont mean for this to seem all weird and mother-y, but all these new pics make me almost a littke teary! You just seem so comfortable and confident. Your are just so stunnigly beauitful but it radiates from beyond just how truly gorgeous you are. it just seems like youve come into your own. There is just this really wonderful womanly radiance to all these photos. I dont mean to sound like you-know-who, but honestly! You just seem so at home with who you are and im so excited to et to that place someday. Dont feel pressured to post this on the blog, lol. I just had to tell ou. Its like i can sense your happy, loving energy all the way from here, its truly stunning and beauitful. i love ya girl!

Kristian said...

So unique! They remind me of the Beatles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...