Tuesday, January 29, 2013

some nights I rule the world

These days I am caught between wanting long hair a la Lady Godiva and wanting to chop it all off and spike it like nobody's business.  However, when I throw up sort of a long hair 'faux hawk' (tutorial here), it's kind of the best of both worlds.  After getting dressed, I thought I should have a 'do that was rock n' roll...to match the way I felt when wearing this outfit.  This shirt was a gift from my boss...she apparently knows about my little obsession with FUN.
tshirt - gifted/ournameisfun.com ; pants, denim shirt - thrifted ; 
shoes - Target ; ear cuff - Claire's ; ring - H&M ; purse - gifted

8 comments:

Bekka said...

Love these photos, you look great!

Ashley and Jade said...

loving everything about your hair in this post!!

Liz Brown said...

I'm honestly a little bit obsessed with rocker type hair lately. My Pinterest hair board will attest to that :) I love yours here.

Laura Go said...

I totes know what you mean! LOVING the faux hawk here! Looks super edgy!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

the shop of worldly delights

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

You are so rockin' that faux hawk! Love it! That shirt is so cool! Wish my boss gave me cool shirts! lol
~Sara

SmashinBeauty said...

love the photos

seacreatures said...

your faux hawk's are so bad ass. i love this. you rocka chick you!
ps. i meant to text you back and then i fell asleep. and then i woke up because of zombie nightmares :\ love ya.

Marie said...

♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...